Marlin 2.0 for Sovol SV01
We compiled the latest “Marlin 2.0.x” firmware for the “Sovol SV01” 3D printers. This is a great and free upgrade for your printer.
- Multiple languages
- Optimized Acceleration, Feedrate and PIDs
- Mesh bed leveling (without BLTouch)
- Move between bed corners for manual bed adjustment
- High accurate Unified Bed Leveling (BLTouch)
- Corrected print bed size
- Babystepping enables movement
- S-Curve Acceleration for smoother direction changes
- Linear Advance with calibrated K-factor (Removed)
- SilentBoard support (TMC2208 driver)
- Advanced Pause
- Nozzle park feature
- SD file lists in alphabetical order
- Scroll long filenames
- Show SD percentage
- More accurate thermal protection
- Working filament runout sensor
- Persistent storage to EEPROM
- Print statistics
- Print progress via M73 (OctoPrint etc.)
- Sovol SV01 (without modifications)
- Sovol SV01 with BLTouch
- Sovol SV01 with SilentBoard
- Sovol SV01 with SilentBoard and BLTouch
How to install
- Download the desired firmware update file
- Download and start Ultimaker Cura
- Follow these steps
- Print this file for factory defaults (right click and save as)
- Reboot and auto home
- Very important: Reset printer to factory defaults after update!
- Marlin 2.0.x for Sovol SV01 – All versions including source code
- Stuck on boot = format SD card (FAT32)
- Bluescreen = Reupload firmware
- Poor print quality = calibrate PID and extruder steps
We don’t take any responsibility nor liability for using this software nor for the installation or any tips, advice, videos, etc. given by any member of this site or any related site.
© 2011 – 2020 Marlin Firmware
Portions of Marlin are copyright by their respective authors.
All code complies with GPLv2 and/or GPLv3.